Senna leaf (সোনাপাতা) uses as an Ayurveda medicine to clear stool. It is a herbal product. The popular name in Bangladesh is Sona Pata.
About Senna Leaf
Sona Pata is a big tree. The leaves look like Mahila frond. The plant grows basically in the Tropical country. These are in Sudan, Somalia, Panjab and South India. The tree is very abundant in Bangladesh. Its Bengali name is Sona Pata. The leaves are treated as medicines. The English name is Senna Tinnevelly. The Scientific name is Cassia Angustifolia Vahl. It belongs to Caesalpiniaceae families. Gold leaves, flowers, fruits, and bees are cooked. Main Ayurvedic work for constipation.
Benefits of Senna Leaf
- Reduce Weight loss
- Help constipation
- Blood Pressure
- The leaves should be soaked in a glass of warm water.
- It should not take more than every 20-40 mg a day.
- In the morning, add some hot water will be consumed like tea.
- It is good to give 3-4 Terminalia Chebula Gura with the water.
- After drinking it, Try to stay near the lavatory.
- .It should not take more than two days a week.